Recently I caught up with this video linked above from one of my friend’s Facebook timeline which really made me think and thought would write a blog post on the same. We never know when the disaster strikes in our lives just like Shanky in the video. When I revert back my chapters of life in last some years , I am sure I missed lot of things in my life and I think its really the time that I change myself and try to rediscover my world. I have wasted so much time spending on useless things in my life like spending more time on social media, trying to be friends with Virtual folks than real. Disconnected with family in while concentrating more on Work along with social media, blogs, meetups, tweetups etc., and not even spending some quality time with Family and Kid. Not even focusing on my personal health, eating whatever I get, putting on weight, no exercise whatsoever.
Well, that’s the story of many people in IT and other fields I suppose. But there is always a chance to change yourselves. There are some list of things which I would like to rediscover myself and I hope I’ll be successful in that in coming years. They are not some rocket science, but very simple things which might make me happy as well as my family.
- 1. First and foremost, play a lot with my only Son, spend more time with him. First learn myself and teach good things about life to him.
- 2. Spend more time with Family, go out regularly with them, have fun every weekends etc.,
- 3. Re-Join the Gym, start working out on my physique and be fit.
- 4. I was a hard-core biker once before marriage, use to ride a lot on long distance travels, missing all those action post marriage and Kid. Definitely should start going for long rides, if not very long , at least some short distances like 50-100 kilometer rides outside the city and break the shackles of the city world.
- 5. Learn new stuff which will help me grow professionally and be a competitive person in my professional life which will directly impact and help in the improvement of life style.
I can keep on going.. But at least these are the top priority ones for me at this point of time. This list will keep on growing as and when I achieve them. Hope with the support of my friends and family I would be able to achieve them ASAP.
Well, Kudos to this video from eBay which made me rethink and motivated me to rediscover my life. You can follow them on their social networks (Facebook and Twitter ) too where they have shared some useful stuff too time to time.